Menu rotasi 2.3

Hello guys..

Today me and my friends gathered in the campus in 07.49 . As usual before enter to the cold kitchen we always  check grooming and absent one by one. After that we oneline again in the cold kitchen. Before our lets doing Mr. Syahrial gives material about menu from Thailand.

After that, we lets doing each other's work , me and my group got the task of making soup. I prepare ingredient for platting, and in here i use parsley as garnish hehe.. it's simple style and like that , so dont afraid for art on a plate and use garnish guys.. ;)

After finished, me and my friends let's cleaning utensil and equipment we have used to re-use by friends who will prepare materials for the next day, and than they prepare ingredients and i helping them, to finish quickly and get a break time together.

And finally we break togehter, while waiting time back to home wkwk. After that we get ready for oneline again and gives referrals by Mr. Jaya. And than we pray for back to home. Wassalam..

Today product :
Appdtizer :
 Soup :
 Maincourse :
 Dissert :


Komentar

Postingan Populer