Menu rotasi 2.1

Assalamualaikum guys ..

Today me and my friends gathered back in the campus at 07:49, here we are all ready and prepare our grooming before entering the kitchen. as usual we are absent one by one to get into the kitchen. Before that we talked our about a long holiday, for students like that a long holiday for us hehe, btw nothing changed just hell off holiday all look cheerful.



Okay here we are assigned to each of them make a menu that is the rotation menu 2.1 from chenese, but here my group did not prepare but odd group because me and another friend is the even group is the group who make the project about the food menu we find ourselves.


After that, me and my friend's give time for the break, lunch and prayer. After we finished our ream we went back oneline while waiting for senior smester 4 for gc together, we oneline with play useful for us which mention the food ingredients using english. After we finished gc, we have shared their section. After gc we get oneline breafing and go home. Wassalam ..


Today product :



Komentar

Postingan Populer