Blog harian

Hi guys..

Today i arrived at campus on 07.05pm. Me and my friends oneline in the kitchen at 07.58 because senior incharge are ayu and valent. Today we online in the cold kitchen, as usual we are in the review before doing. After review we get ready for doing, me and my group were in charge of making a salad that is thai beef salad.

After doing i ready for enter food to the restaurant. I deliver the order to the restaurant with fahmi and yuni, they help me during doing. After that finally close restaurant we get ready for oneline again in assign task and section respectively to general cleaning.


after our gc we have break time and we eat together. I feel this is very fun hehe, if we eat together, it will be a memory and moment of how friendships share joy and sorrow guys..

After that, we finished eat and get ready for oneline again. Mr. Ical came and give direction to us. A little briefing about the gathering and widya wisata, before our widya wisata we will gathering in the MARI mall. Next.. breafing finish we pray together and go home.

image activity today :





Komentar

Postingan Populer